Mike Riccio - Founder, owner of Mike Riccio Sports was in this morning in our "Ask A" segment, giving appraisals on sports memorabilia.
Keith Dakin - Our boss plays Shock Collar Trivia, topic is 90's music questions.
Greg Thomas - WFSB Ch 3 News, called in and asked Chaz to fill in for Scot Haney in their Better CT spot, he requested to bring along our new girl Pam.
Joe Linta - NFL agent of Joe Flaco, phoned in and talked about the latest sports news, he is sponsoring the 9th Annual JL NFL Youth Football Clinic this weekend.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
A new study finds that driving is one of life’s most stressful activities. According to a recent study conducted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Audi, driver responses in heart rate, face movements, skin conductance and other health vitals – were given a stress level on par with that of a person skydiving.
TOP 10: Everyday things that stress you out:
1. Work - A person’s job can be a huge source of stress—usually a result of overwhelming workloads or a difficult boss. If a person does not like their job, has a long commute or has altercations with her co-workers, they can experience even more stress.
2. Lack of Finances / Debt - Having no money to meet your basic personal needs or the needs of your family is stressful indeed. However the source of stress is not the lack of money by itself. Rather people are more interested in their own survival.
3. Health - Personal health issues can be stressful on both children and adults. Working to get well, worrying about medical costs or dealing with an unexpected health crisis or chronic illness can all bring on stress. The sad part is that stress itself contributes to disease.
4. Driving/Commuting to Work - The everyday stress of traffic, and reckless clueless drivers. Late trains and buses can be equally aggravating and stressful.
5. Children - The everyday stress of raising children.
6. Personal Relationships - Everyone is stressed at times by personal relationships, even when relationships are basically good. Couples argue, parents and children fight.
7. Divorce - Divorce is another leading cause of stress among men and women. In addition to dealing with a variety of stressful emotions, divorce usually means that one or both spouses must leave their home.
8. Pregnancy - Infertility, lack of a relationship when wanting children, adoption, premature births, unplanned and/or unwanted pregnancies.
9. Environment - Some environmental factors can cause or add to a person’s life of stress. Noise and excessive light, can induce stress.
10. Competing in today's job market - Unrealistic expectations and perfectionism can make events in which a person did not realize his ideals even more stressful.
Q: A survey showed that this is the most horrible sound that people hate to hear, what is it?
A: The sound of someone vomiting.