Jill Merriam - "Dealer for the People" at Key Hyundai, was in studio to talk about sponsoring the Milford Oyster Fest, and then AJ goaded her to test drive a hot new ride, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
Shane Lewis - was in studio for "Ask A.." survivalist. From the upcoming "Naked and Afraid" on the Discovery Channel, Shane discussed surviving in the wild without any food, tools or clothes.
Chaz and AJ Girls of the Web - Alle, Holly & Melissa take on Shock Collar Trivia, topic is Beauty Pageant Questions.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Former NFL star Chad Johnson is being released immediately from jail after apologizing to a judge for lack of respect when he slapped his attorney on the backside in court last week. Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh accepted Johnson's apology Monday and reduced his jail term from 30 days to seven days. Attorney Adam Swickle said the rear-end slap was just a football player's way of saying thanks. The 35-year-old formerly known as Chad Ochocinco was in court because of a probation violation stemming from a domestic altercation he had with his then-wife, TV reality star Evelyn Lozada.
Top 10 Times When A Man Should Apologize:
1) To avoid having the cops being called/Going to jail.
2) When he forgot his Wedding Anniversary/Her Birthday.
3) When he comes home late from a night of drinking.
4) To avoid losing his job.
5) When something "Slipped" accidentally (Gas).
6) To continue having sex (and avoid sleeping on the couch).
7) When getting snagged cheating.
8) To avoid getting his ass kicked.
9) When he insulted her mother/family.
10) When he was a raging drunk the night before.
Q: These work properly almost 100% of the time, according to a claim by their manufacturer. What are they?