Hal Sparks - actor/comedian/musician, joined the crew this morning with his bright humor, check him out live at Marisa's in Trumbull and also the Cabaret Theatre at the Mohegan Sun.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Everything was going fine, until the bill came. But it wasn't the amount on the check that angered Joseph Gibson, who had stopped at a St. Louis sports bar to chow down. It was a line on the special order section for his young son that set him off. Under "1 -- Wing Sauce" the receipt read: "F---in Needy Kids." Denny Domachowski, the general manager of Friendly's Sports Bar and Grill, told CNN the waitress meant it as a joke and intended to delete it before handing the bill to Gibson. She's been reprimanded, he said. "I apologized to them, and he called later and I apologized again," Domachowski said.The restaurant has no children's menu so the waitress had to manually type in the boy's order of one chicken leg. "The incident shouldn't have happened, and I made sure she understands that," he said. "She didn't mean to offend the gentleman and his son. She had a good experience with them as customers. She was just in a hurry and forgot to take that off." But he conceded. "I wouldn't want anyone calling my granddaughter, who is four, that."
Top 10: Server Pet Peeves
1) Snapping Fingers / waving hand or money to get attention
2) Separate checks / splitting check (with some paying cash, others paying credit)
3) Drunk patrons that don't know their alcohol limitations
4) Unruly children
5) Insufficient / absent gratuity
6) Gabbing on cell phone during ordering
7) Overstaying at your table (when you're done, leave-make room for others)
8) No reservation with a large group
9) Rude customers
10) Not mentioning food allergies/dietary needs prior to ordering
Q: In a study, this was the second thing people complained about regarding a sleep habit that they wanted their mate to quit doing. What was it?
A: Eating in Bed ...number one was snoring.