RC Smith - comedian on ABC's "The Chew" called in with news about the Treehouse Comedy Showcase he's hosting at Marisa's in Trumbull.
Magilla - was in playing Shock Collar Trivia, with American History as the topic for his demise.
Norm Pattis - in the studio discussed top news stories including the Aaron Hernandez arrest and the Zimmerman case, plus taking on calls from the Tribe.
Doug Gray - singer for The Marshall Tucker Band, announced the upcoming 5th Annual Channel 3 Kids Camp Benefit Ride with motorcyles, barbeque & his band playing live at the after party in Stafford Springs.
Scot Haney - WFSB News 3 weatherman, gave his views on the Supreme Court rulings of gay marriage and with a weekend weather outlook.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Cap'n Crunch may have a mutiny on his hands. A writer at foodbeast.com pointed out something fishy up the Cap'n's sleeve: Three stripes. According to the United States Navy, the rank of captain carries four stripes. Three indicates he's a commander.
Top 10: Iconic Cereal Mascots Of All Time
1) Cornelius the Corn Flakes Rooster (Kellogg's Corn Flakes)
2) Tony the Tiger (Kellogg's Sugar Frosted Flakes)
3) Cap'n Crunch (Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch)
4) Snap, Crackle & Pop (Kellogg's Rice Krispies)
5) The Trix Rabbit (General Mills Trix)
6) Lucky the Leprechaun (General Mills Lucky Charms)
7) Toucan Sam (Kellogg's Froot Loops)
8) Larry the Quaker (Quaker Oats)
9) Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (General Mills Cocoa Puffs)
10) Dig 'em the Frog (Kellogg's Honey Smacks)
Q: We learned how to do this back in the '70's... Today, less than 1/4 of us do it anymore. What is it?
A: Drive a Stick Shift Vehicle.