Join THE FOX today in Columbus Park in Stamford Downtown for Alive@Five! Peter Bush will be broadcasting Live
Performing this week: The Wallflowers, Brooks Young Band and Como Brothers Band.
We wanted to give you a heads up with the rules to try and make your life easier!
Of course all of the details are on stamford-downtown.com
Alive@Five, Rules for 2013
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21. Under 21 cannot leave and re-enter.
- If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm, you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
- Photo I.D. is required.
- Passports and Out of State IDs require a Second Form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Those aged 21 thru 25 will be required to fill out a CT Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Control Division Age Statement Form, certifying that you are 21 years of age or older. False statements will be subject to fines according to the laws of the State of Connecticut.
- $15 fee to attend the Alive @ Five Festival.
- Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
- Metro North will be vigilant in enforcing underage drinking laws.
- Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
Attendees cannot enter with backpacks or large bags, coolers, chairs, bicycles, skateboards, weapons,containers of any kind, liquids, alcohol, illegal substances of any kind, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.