Join us for Alive@Five tonight in Columbus Park in Stamford Downtown! Peter Bush Broadcasts live 2-7pm! Gates open at 4:30pm, Music starts at 5pm
Sponsored by Nine West Broad Property, LLC
The country-steeped garage band with a Cuban American lead singer, Raul Malo, emerged from Miami with a sultry debut that was equal parts innocence, intensity and vintage influences. With its new album, Time Melts Once Again, the band defied definitions, blurred genres and made everybody feel good. Even the Spaghetti Western "Come Unto Me" ripples with drama.
McAlister Drive is an Americana group from Boston, MA, led by singer-songwriter Christoph Krey, who founded the group in New Orleans during early 2006. WERS Radio has described the band by saying "They are musical chameleons with heartfelt, genuine lyrics, and Boston is lucky to have McAlister Drive as a part of the music scene." In late 2012, the band came to prominence with the release of their critically acclaimed record The Goddess.
Soulful, bluesy vocals with a rough-edged indie sound is what defines the music of talented singer/songwriter Keith Paine. His latest LP "Speakeasy"--which was self-produced and independently released--fuses killer songs with bad-ass beats, nasty guitars, lap steel and some old-school attitude. His influences include: John Lee Hooker, Billie Holiday, Jeff Buckley, Junior Wells & The Black Keys.
Things you should know before you go!
- NEW THIS YEAR: Backpacks or large bags will not be permitted.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Those aged 25 and under will be required to fill out a CT Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Control Division Age Statement Form, certifying that you are 21 years of age or older.
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single mainentrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Photo ID is required. Out of state IDs and Passports require a second form of photo ID. Hands will be marked for under 21. If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm you're welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
- Restricted Items: Attendees cannot enter with backpacks or large bags, coolers, chairs, bicycles, skateboards, weapons,containers of any kind, liquids, alcohol, illegal substances of any kind, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.
- $15 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival. Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
- Metro North will be vigilant in enforcing underage drinking laws.
- Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.