6:00. Somethings that are still in short supply from the pandemic?
6:20. What are you having a hard time getting? What other shortages are there? Call us at 877-764-2535
7:00. We announce the Chaz and AJ Maritime Chevrolet Stand Up for Vets!
7:20. Dumb Ass News. Our hero goes from the best day ever to being tased by the police all in under 3 minutes.
7:30. Killer Karaoke. They’ll have fun fun fun. But we won’t.
8:00. We’re going to talk to an actual building engineer about what happened in Miami. Jim Quill from the Quill Group in Bridgeport
8:20. Building your best burger for the upcoming 4th of July Holiday. Chef Brian Averna.
PASTRAMI MAPLE BAKED BEANS
Vegetable oil. 2 T
Sliced onions 1 cup
Pastrami thin sliced 4 oz
Canned baked beans 1 lg can
Catsup. 1/4 cup
Mustard 1 T
Maple syrup. 1/4 cup
1. Oil in pan on med heat
2. Add onions, stir frequently until lightly browned
3. Add pastrami and cook while stirring 2 minutes
4. Add the beans, catsup, mustard and maple syrup
5. Cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
BLEU CHEESE BBQ BURGER
Ground chuck. 1 lb.
Ground brisket. 1 lb.
Salt. 1/2 tsp
Crumbled Bleu cheese 8 oz
Caramelized onions 2 cups
Kansas City BBQ sauce. To baste
1. Combine ground chuck with ground brisket and salt. Mix well and hold in the fridge
2. Shape a thin patty in the palm of your hand. Top with 1 oz Bleu cheese and a generous spoon of caramelized onions. Top this with a T of BBQ sauce.
3. Shape another thin patty and place atop the onions. Gently press the stuffed burger into shape and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Grill and serve with a butter toasted brioche burger bun
GERMAN POTATO SALAD
Red bliss potatoes. 2 lb.
Finely Minced Onions. 1 cup
Parsley, chopped 1/2 bunch
Salt. 1 tsp
Sugar. 2 T
Water. 1/4 cup
Olive oil. 1/2 cup
White vinegar 1/4 cup
1. Place red bliss potatoes in a pot of water and simmer for about 30-45 minutes or until lightly tender but not mushy. Cool and slice thin. Place in a large bowl.
2. Mix the minced onions, parsley and salt in a medium bowl.
3. In a small pot combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil and remove from heat being sure the granulated sugar is dissolved.
4. Add the onions to the sugar water with the olive oil and white vinegar. Combine well
5. Gently pour the mixture over the sliced potatoes. Mix carefully until the potatoes are fully marinated.
6. Serve at room temperature.
9:00. A girl gets stuck in a dressing room in Long Island. How they got her out is an amazing story. Plus,
9:20. Dumb Ass News. Moddest is hottest? could be the worst song ever recorded
9:30. Southbury Connecticut has a black hole.